I like stuff.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Return to Cycling, Week 1

So like I said, I bought a new bicycle last thursday, and I figure to help keep myself accountable, I've been keeping track of how much I'm riding it. When I get back, I sketch out the route on Google maps for the distances, so they may be a little approximate.

Friday 6/19: -
Saturday 6/20: 3 miles
Sunday 6/21: 8 miles
Monday 6/22: -
Tuesday 6/23: 3.5 miles
Wednesday 6/24: 5.8 miles
Thursday 6/25: 11 miles

Week 1 Total: 31.3 miles

Considering that I'd only ridden a bike a couple times in the last 15 years, I think this is a pretty darn good start for my first week in. I'm proud of it, anyway.

I was planning an 11 mile ride down by the beach on Saturday. Wasn't sure if I could do it, now I'm feeling a little better about it. Will bring camera.

-transiit

1 comment:

boo said...

You're rocking man.