I like stuff.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

No Beer and No TV makes Homer Something Something....

So when I moved last year, I was looking at all of my regular accounts and trying to figure out how to transfer service. When I got to cable, I realized I hadn't really turned on my television in months, so paying for the option just didn't make any sense.

I've gone over a year without cable television now, and I can't say I miss it.

I bring this up because this seems like it may be a meme in the making

4 comments:

boo said...

I have cable solely for the interwebs.

DangerAmy said...

I'm 7 years cable tv free.

transiit said...

Kinda hard to miss in the big picture, huh?

Unknown said...

My wife is convinced that if we stop paying the cable bill, the cable company will send thugs to our house to pull the copper wiring out.