I like stuff.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A new challenge: No New Food

This is my freezer.

Note that it is now officially full.

As a nod to the increasing food costs, I'm going to perform a little challenge to myself to see how I can do.

I don't get to buy food for a week.

No vending machines, nothing. Shouldn't be hard, I've got leftovers aplenty.

But I want to do this because I'm clearly accumulating more than I'm consuming.

If anyone else wants to join in, take a picture of your starting food stores, share your thoughts wherever you normally would, and let me know, I'll edit this post to give you credit for joining me.

UPDATE:
Thom from the very relevantly titled Eat For A Week is going to try to go a week himself, starting date not yet certain.
Kali from the freshly-minted Somewhere in the Clouds is on board to give it a shot as well.
Adam from No Fad Diets for Beetles is in as well. Brilliant.
Princessofntn is in as well possibly with more of a photo documentary approach. Awesome. With a shiny new blog here.

No comments: