I like stuff.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tub Ring

Ok, so it is well known that they are amongst my favorite bands, and I finally got a chance to see them play live this weekend. Most excellent show.

Haven't found any footage from the show I was at posted yet (and there were people filming), but this clip is from the night before.



I had a blast. Manya and I only lightly tormented the merch guys (who were edging towards going drag about halfway through the night), but were both totally wiped after the Tub Ring set. Fled before the headliner came on.

Next time they're in this area, I'll have to bring my own camera. They're easy enough to find that I can probably get one of them on film explaining why it's ok for me to talk about them (hey, smaller bands need all the promotion they can get, right?)

And yes, I put Working Class Rock Star into my NetFlix queue.

No comments: