I like stuff.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Be careful what you wish for

So..um, maybe nobody in Texas is married anymore.

As a friend said "oops"

Another take, and yet another

This gets a special place in my sense of amusement as my father and stepmother live in Texas, and I may have had some conversations with my father last fall regarding CA Prop-8 where we weren't seeing eye-to-eye.

(for the record, he still hasn't gotten back to me on a certain question that I set him up with already knowing the answer. In his, er, defense, he probably forgot.)

For the record, I believe that powers that be are already in a race to resolve this, and the powers that would like to be are going to make as much hay as they can out of it. I still reserve the right to be amused by it for now.

No comments: