I like stuff.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Argh.

Some days I am so filled with frustration.

Like I shouldn't bother. Like I should just keep my head down and lead a private life and not sweat everyone else's opinion.

Just go work the job, have my free time to myself and not worry if I'm letting anyone down, or not doing enough, or failing anyone.

I'm thinking a lot about shutting down PostOrg. This isn't drama over something that was said so much as my own personal thing about the quality level I'd hoped to achieve.

Frustrated.

1 comment:

Matthew Kramer said...

it's hard to maintain something without a driving force. But as always, life goes on and we continue. We find other things to occupy our time, sometimes with the same people, sometimes not.

I understand the frustration.

as far as QC2, perhaps it is time for a less democratic approach.