I like stuff.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Oops....BoingBoing fight.

Maybe the guestblogging thing wasn't such a popular idea?

Charles Platt:
Climatic Heresy 1
Climatic Heresy 2
Climatic Heresy 3
Climatic Heresy 4

(a half hour later...)

Cory Doctorow:
Top independent, peer-reviewed research indicating that climate change is real, deadly, and caused by humans
Does the Medieval Warm Period mean that climate change isn't real, dangerous and caused by humans? (No)
Understanding the economics of climate change mitigation
American Institute of Physics' history of the science of climate change

My hat's off to them for not pulling the dissenting articles down (as of the time I write this, about 1:45am PST), but I can't help but feel there's a bit of a bully pulpit at play here.

I'm going to bed. I should've known that post-work nap would keep me up too late.

(psst...the fight continues in the comments. I'm such a dork for paying attention to such things.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These fights are irritating but kind of good too. If things go unaddressed they are often thought to be true regardless. It works that way for both sides so, yeah, hats off to them for keeping the stuff up.