I suspect that I'll probably keep on posting with some regularity after this exercise is done, but I feel compelled to reflect for a moment on the things I've learned.
- Don't post bare youtube clips unless there is really nothing that words can add. Even the incessant ramblings can be slightly more interesting
- There seems to be no direct correlation between what I think is good, and what the SiteTracker suggests other people find interesting
- No matter how thin you slice it, it's still bologna
- I'm not making anyone read this, so who cares what I've learned
- Don't blog about blogging.