I like stuff.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Post Holiday Public Service Announcement

When this blog started, it was intended to be a dumping ground for all of my food-related interests (heck, I only signed up for it initially because it was the only way to participate in some Q&A off some food blog), but after the GBC07 (great blog consolidation of 2007), you get all my scattered interests.

If you look back in the archives to around November of 2005, you can see the laughs that was the last time I cooked the traditional Thanksgiving spread.

But, as a public service, I know that there will be some of you out there up to your neck in leftovers in the coming days, so as a starting off point, here's a list of the food blogs I'm currently reading (in no particular order.)



(update: new things I've added since originally posting)


(update 2: this might also be a good resource)


(And as I am known for unsolicited culinary advice, anyone hard up for an idea should leave a comment on this post. Or if you find a really good recipe, or want to help give others ideas, or think there's a good blog that I've been missing)

-transiit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I am going to check these out a bit. I had no idea you were a foodie. I just thought you dug the pb&j the cycle buster's way!