I like stuff.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Revisionism

I get a lot of crap email at work on the company email lists (like Company News Now and whatnot), most of which I don't even bother reading. So it wasn't until this morning that I got around to reading the SPECIAL VETERAN'S DAY MESSAGE FROM COMPANY VICE PRESIDENT WHOSITS that was sent out on friday.

Something to the effect of "This Sunday, we will take time to remember the men and women of the armed forces..."

Ok, I get it. You don't want to give us a paid holiday. Just don't pretend that the holiday isn't observed on monday to do so.

5 comments:

DangerAmy said...

You do realize the holiday was on Sunday don't you? 11/11

DangerAmy said...

Not to say it doesn't suck you didn't get the day off.

DangerAmy said...

neener neener

transiit said...

yeah, well, what do I know? I'm no veterinarian.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the day off either but we did have a moment of silence.

Every time I come here I crave a good glazed.