I like stuff.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cleaning.

There was a time a few years ago that I lived with someone else. Neither of us were terribly well-organized, but my prowess at finding missing things suggested that I was at least aware of how to navigate the clutter.

So when I went to living alone for the first time in my life a couple years ago, I briefly got serious about getting things in order. Briefly.

Made a couple serious attempts to organize since, all of which have been a bit stunted, getting to a "Well, still not perfect, but way better than it was." stage.

I should be working on this right now, as one of my goals for the evening was to get started down that path again. Instead, I'm sitting here writing this. Amazing the distractions one can find rather on the path of procrastination.

Ok, fine, I'll go start. Geez.

-transiit

No comments: