I like stuff.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dreams.

My mind works in weird ways.

I had a dream last night that I was in my old (years ago old) house, and came home and was confronted by some guy. He fit every stereotype of german industrial music from the late 80's/early 90's, (black leather pants/vest with the minimum of added studs, short bleached and spiked hair, etc.) and started towards me in a menacing way swinging a length of chain.

As he got closer, I grabbed the chain, and he burst out into song, horrible rock-opera style (all in German), so I responded in dramatic gibberish-German song...

Pulled him downstairs to my brother's bedroom, handed my brother the end of the chain and said "It's your turn to walk Adolf" (Maybe it was "Hans" or "Rolf." I forget now)

Then I woke up.

No comments: