I like stuff.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sigh...

What a fine country we live in.

Where children chant "Assasinate Obama"

Where a Roman Catholic priest warns his congregation not to take communion if they voted for Obama until they've done pennance (because Obama's pro-choice)

Where people try to incinerate their families, the term "Incest Father" barely even seems shocking anymore, and kids keep killing each other

Sigh.

On the bright side, it's looking like Senator Tubes might not win after all.

1 comment:

stiill said...

This is why too much news is bad for a person. Given how many people live in the U.S., or the world, there will always be plenty of people doing really stupid crap.

I like to pay attention to what's going on in my community, but I don't really need to worry about someone getting shot in Florida. Yet that's what leads on a lot of TV news, because it gets an easy, addictive emotional reaction. I prefer to save my outrage for something I can actually influence.