I like stuff.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Things keep getting stranger.

And I likes it that way.

First, after a brief exchange on twitter the other night....
invictus:like a good single 30 something woman, i'm coming home before last call and watching project runway.

I felt compelled to respond:
transiit:Like a good single 30 something man, I'm in my apt. with the lights off reading Chuck Palahniuk with night vision goggles.

Took me a few days to make it happen:


Next, let ol' Unkie Transiit give you kids some advice. By all means, try those clever pick-up lines out as often as possible, just be a bit more selective about it if you're hitting on the ladies at the "Sex Offender" protest.


Finally, I found this quote that I really like. Good old Douglas Adams (as retold by Richard Dawkins)
"If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. Life is a level of complexity that almost lies outside our vision""

2 comments:

gamefaced said...

haha. that pic/line is hilarious.

Unknown said...

Victor is very likable despite his
many faults. It escapes me why
you would want to read it with your
night vision goggles -- it's like
reading a story about a deviant,
written by a deviant, in a deviant
way. There's wayyy too much
recursion going on!