I like stuff.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

National Blog Posting Month

Well, NaBloPoMo is drawing to a close, and all that is left is plunking on the keys to get through this, and finishing up tomorrow's grand finale post.

I suspect that I'll probably keep on posting with some regularity after this exercise is done, but I feel compelled to reflect for a moment on the things I've learned.

  • Don't post bare youtube clips unless there is really nothing that words can add. Even the incessant ramblings can be slightly more interesting

  • There seems to be no direct correlation between what I think is good, and what the SiteTracker suggests other people find interesting

  • No matter how thin you slice it, it's still bologna

  • I'm not making anyone read this, so who cares what I've learned

  • Don't blog about blogging.

2 comments:

stiill said...

Going in the other direction, at what point is it too thick to be bologna?

Anonymous said...

Site trackers are irksome critters.

Mmm,fried bologna. It's been years.