I like stuff.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Foiled.

Alright, so some of you might have noticed that I usually refer to Manya as "The Girl", I guess I can explain why now.

Early on, we realized that we knew someone in common, but that person wouldn't know that we knew each other, much less were dating, so a practical joke was planned that we never got around to executing.

But, for operational security reasons, there was sort of an ad-hoc agreement not to refer to each other by name, lest we accidentally tip that person off.

Alas, but we were found out before the plan could go through.

So yeah, the girl is Manya, and I'm madly in love with her.

3 comments:

DangerAmy said...

That's pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

I love you, too, my Monkeybutter. Hee hee. Now I get to go shout your name from the rooftops...just as soon as I am done at work.

stiill said...

I've just been pretending to myself that Manya and The Girl were two sides to the same coin, say, like this:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/05/costumes1.jpg

(Okay, not really. I was just looking for an excuse to use that picture.)

Too bad the practical joke didn't work. :(