I like stuff.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Grandmother Wins.

So I went out to visit my grandmother in the hospital today (a bout with pneumonia a few weeks ago opened the door to a case of C.diff)

Anyhow, I can't decide which was the better quotation from her:

In regards to my brother and his girlfriend recently sharing their six year anniversary... "So it was six years ago that you two decided to do it?"

or

"There's a lot of men as nurses in this hospital. They must be cheaper. I don't like it when they change my diaper, it's kind of embarrassing. But I don't give a shit, if you've seen it once, you've seen it twice, right?"

She is an awesome lady.

UPDATE: Just thinking about it, and my grandmother had mentioned about how I was reading off signs when I was at the ripe old age of 1, talking about how much I had to live up to with what my brother did. I countered with "Fortunately, he set the bar nice and low." He countered with "Oh, you mean the bar that I used to knee-cap you with?" Might not have a lot of close family, but it's nice when the few of us can get together.

No comments: